(Shining the light of Reason, Tolerance, Peace and Development on the world)
Strategies For Combating Corruption In Government
Corruption in government is an albatross on the economies of developing countries, in the context of its deleterious effects on
national development. Developing countries faced with the challenges of inadequate funding of healthcare, education and child nutrition
services are further bedeviled by endemic public corruption and graft which worsens the challenging situation. This course, delivered by
experts and academics, teaches various strategies for combating public corruption.
Topics To Be Covered:
1. Types of Public Corruption.
2. Ethics And Morality: Applications In Government.
3. Transparency, Accountability And Governance In Public
4. Building Effective Anti-Corruption Institutions.
5. Types of Anti-Corruption Sanctions.
6. International Money Laundering Laws.
7. Strategic Synergies With International Anti-Corruption
Who Should Attend—Public administrators, political leaders, law
Outcome—new or enhanced knowledge about Types of Public Corruption; Ethics And Morality: Applications In Government;
Transparency, Accountability And Governance In Public Administration;
Building Effective Anti-Corruption Institutions; Types of Anti-Corruption Sanctions; International Money Laundering Laws; Strategic
Synergies With International Anti-Corruption Organizations.
Course Delivery Locations: Washington DC, USA; and Dubai.
Zoom Distance Learning Delivery: Call or send an email about
Contact Information for Pricing on short courses: