Strategic marketing is about organizational differentiation from the competition to position products and services to succeed better. The
main elements involved in strategic marketing are a marketing plan, resources to implement the plan, and a continual commitment to
consistent product/service quality. This short course is an opportunity for participants to learn from top professional marketers and
Topics To Be Covered
1. Principles of Strategic Marketing.
2. Strategic Marketing Tools.
3. The Competitive Environment.
4. Market Segmentation, Brand Positioning, and Target Marketing.
5. Characteristics of Consumer and Business Markets.
6. Integrating Marketing Channels To The Strategic Plan.
7. Integrating marketing Communications To The Strategic Plan.
Content Delivery: Lectures, videos, photos, class interaction, exercises, role play, simulations.
Who Should Attend—Entrepreneurs, marketing managers, strategic planners, corporate marketers.
Outcome—new or enhanced knowledge about Principles of Strategic Marketing; Strategic Marketing Tools; The Competitive
Environment; Market Segmentation, Brand Positioning, and Target Marketing; Characteristics of Consumer and Business
Markets; Integrating Marketing Channels To The Strategic Plan; Integrating marketing Communications To The Strategic Plan.
Course Delivery Locations: Washington DC USA, the UK, and Dubai.
Zoom Distance Learning Delivery: Call or send an email for availability.
Contact Information for Pricing on short courses: