(Shining the light of Reason, Tolerance, Peace and Development on the world)
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Program Administration for School Principals
STEM education is a priority of countries in the developed world. This has enabled these countries to maintain an edge over developing countries. Even when developing countries make a modicum of effort to encourage STEM education and invested
scarce resources in it, they have not always achieved the desired results because of inadequate capacity. It is incumbent upon
school administrators to be knowledgeable about effective strategies required to adopt, fund and efficiently administer STEM
programs. This training aims to impart the knowledge required to do it.
Topics To Be Covered
1. Description of STEM Education.
2. Requisite Resources For Implementation.
3. Designing The Syllabus/Curriculum.
4. Testing Procedures For Student Selections Into The Various Disciplines Of STEM.
5. Qualifying STEM Educators.
6. Technologies For STEM Instruction.
7. Preparation of Students For STEM Education Beyond Secondary School.
8. The World Of STEM and The Long Term Benefits To Developing Countries.
Content Delivery: Lecture, videos, photos, class interaction, exercises, role play, simulations.
Who should attend: School administrators, supervising administrators, school principals, and high level officials of the
Departments/Ministries Of Education.
Outcome—new or enhanced knowledge about Description of STEM Education; Requisite Resources For Implementation; Designing The Syllabus/Curriculum; Testing Procedures For Student Selections Into The Various Disciplines Of STEM; Qualifying STEM Educators; Technologies For STEM Instruction; Preparation of Students For STEM Education Beyond Secondary School.
Course Delivery Locations: Washington DC USA, The UK, Turkey, and Dubai.
Zoom Distance Learning Delivery: Call or send an email for availability.
Contact Information for Pricing on short courses: