Global sourcing pertains to activities involved in obtaining and/or providing goods and services in the global market. In global sourcing,
the entire globe is one big market where transactions are conducted to sell or buy, regardless of the location. Closed economies are an
exception. The trainers are major professionals in international trade.
Topics To Be Covered
1. Global Sourcing logistics.
2. Global Payment Methods.
3. Landed Cost Model
4. Managing Risk in Global Sourcing.
5. Global Supply Chain Management
6. Criteria for Selecting Products, Countries, and Suppliers in Global Sourcing.
7. Evaluating Prospective Suppliers.
8. Determining Quantities and Frequencies of Supplies.
9. Operations Management Tools for Use in Global Sourcing.
10. Government Policies, Regulations and Global Sourcing.
Content Delivery: Lectures, videos, photos, class interaction, exercises, role play, simulations, import/export facility tour.
Who Should Attend: Current and aspiring entrepreneurs in international trade.
Outcomes—new or enhanced knowledge about Global Sourcing logistics; Global Payment Methods; Landed Cost Model; Managing Risk in Global Sourcing; Global Supply Chain Management; Criteria for Selecting Products, Countries; and Suppliers in Global Sourcing; Evaluating Prospective Suppliers; Determining Quantities and Frequencies of Supplies; Operations Management Tools for Use in Global Sourcing; Government Policies, Regulations and Global Sourcing.
Course Delivery Locations: Washington DC USA, and Dubai.
Zoom Distance Learning Delivery: Call or send an email for availability.
Contact Information for Pricing on short courses: