(Shining the light of Reason, Tolerance, Peace and Development on the world)
The Fundamentals Of The African Business Environment.
The African business environment is different in a number of ways relative to what applies in other parts of the world. The organizational culture is different, as are such matters as the regulation environment, business financing, and creation of partnerships. Foreign companies doing business in Africa can run into difficulties with operations without
adequate knowledge of the business terrain. Many have failed as a consequence of not doing due diligence prior to entry into the market. Instructors in this course will present the roadway to successful entry into the African market.
Topics To Be Covered
1. The Typical Organizational culture In The African Business Environment.
2. Understanding The Political Economies Of Africa.
3. The Regulation Environment.
4. The Mixed Economy Models Of Africa.
5. The Broad African Market.
6. The African Continental Free Trade Area ( AFCFTA).
7. The Communications Culture In The African Business Environment.
8. Navigating Official Corruption.
9. Creating Business Partnerships.
Who Should Attend—Non African Entrepreneurs, Overseas Native African Entrepreneurs interested in doing business in Africa.
Outcome— new or enhanced knowledge about The Typical Organizational culture In The African Business Environment; Understanding The Political Economies Of Africa; The Regulation Environment; The Mixed Economy Models Of Africa; The African
Market; The AFCFTA; Communications Culture In The African Business Environment; Navigating Official Corruption; Creating Business Partnerships.
Course Delivery Locations: Washington DC, USA; and Dubai.
Zoom Distance Learning Delivery: Call or send an email for availability.
Contact Information for Pricing on short courses: