(Shining the light of Reason, Tolerance, Peace and Development on the world)
Community and Public Health Management Strategies.
Community and public health management is a major responsibility of public administrators. Bad management can make disease outbreaks worse and endanger overall public health. Effective management entails the efficient use of human and material resources to implement public healthcare programs that keep the public safe. It also entails forging relationships with stakeholders (elected officials, professional healthcare organizations, community leaders, etc) to achieve
Topics To Be Covered:
1. Understanding Community and Public Health.
2. Theories Of Public Health Management.
3. Practical Managerial Applications In Public and Community
4. Human Resource management In Public Health.
5. Managing Public Health Emergencies.
6. Public Health Planning And Implementation Strategies.
7. Communicating Public Health Information Effectively.
Who Should Attend—Public health officials, public healthcare providers, public administrators, relevant technocrats, political leaders.
Outcome—new or enhanced knowledge about Understanding Community and Public Health; Theories Of Public Health Management; Practical Managerial Applications In Public and Community Health Management; Human Resource management In Public Health; Managing Public Health Emergencies; Public Health Planning And Implementation Strategies; Communicating Public Health Information Effectively.
Course Delivery Locations: Washington DC, USA; and Dubai.
Zoom Distance Learning Delivery: Call or send an email for availability.
Contact Information for Pricing on short courses: