(Shining the light of Reason, Tolerance, Peace and Development on the world)
Oil and Gas Business Process Improvement (one week duration).
1. The Principles of Six and Lean Sigma.
2. The DMAIC Methodology of Six Sigma.
3. The Tools of Six Sigma.
4. Application of The DMAIC Methodology to Resolve a fuel Distribution Problem, a pipelines security problem, an oil refinery
5. The Seven Wastes in Lean Sigma and interpreting them for an oil marketing organization.
6. Application of Kaizen Techniques to eliminate waste and reduce costs.
7. Systems Approach to Business Process Improvement in an Oil and Gas organization.
Who Should Attend—Oil and Gas executive managers and administrators, officials at the Director level, other senior and mid-level staff as selected by senior management.
Outcome—new or enhanced knowledge about Executive Leadership and Management; Operations Management Applications in the Oil and Gas Industry; Surmounting Global Challenges in the Oil and Gas Industry; Oil And Supply Chain Management And Transportation Logistics; Oil and Gas Business Process Improvement.
Course Delivery Locations: Washington DC, USA; and Dubai.
Zoom Distance Learning Delivery: Call or send an email for availability.
Contact Information for Pricing on short courses: